Sunday, April 20, 2014

My weekend on the couch.

My run yesterday was the highlight of my weekend. I had plans to catch up on dishes and get my lesson plans done this weekend, but the world had other plans.

Not long after I got home from my run, I started to feel off. Then I had the chills, no appetite, and a fever. Awesome.

So my productive weekend was hijacked, and I spent most of it on the couch. My lesson plans are still not done. I did manage to remember to do my laundry this afternoon so I will have something to wear to work tomorrow.

Buddy is very confused by my lack of activity, though he does like napping on the couch.



I'm feeling a lot better this evening, though I'm definitely not better. Here's hoping that I'm functional tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I am so sorry you're sick! Those darned germy kids, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just a bunch of walking health code violations ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...