Friday, April 18, 2014

What if it's weird?

Happy Friday!

Today was a really good day at work. I didn't have the assistant I thought I was going to have. I got to work with a girl I have worked with before, and she's awesome. We only had 8 kiddos and two of them left early.

My boss finally found someone to work part-time in my classroom! That means pretty soon I will be able to work mostly normal length days (I may have to alternate early days with my assistant, even though she only works part time). It's going to be so nice!

After work I headed to the basement for a few easy miles. I ran a little past Buddy's dinner time. He was wasting away.


He has to practice that face.


I'm still not used to paying attention to which sock goes on which foot. Though I do love these socks.


I had a super healthy tasty dinner of frozen pizza and beer.


I'm still in the process of convincing myself to set my alarm for tomorrow. There's a group run that meets up at 8am a short drive from the house. It would be nice to finally meet some other runners around here, but I'm not really good about getting going on the weekends - mornings and I aren't really friends. Plus it's been years since I ran with anyone, what if it's weird?

Are you more of a morning person or a night owl?

6 comments:

  1. Weirder than socks that have R and L on them? :) They reminded me of the streets of Ireland that had look right, look left. Too funny. I agree with you about mornings. This sounds like it might be worth getting up for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally worth getting up for! Next time I'll try to actually go to bed early the night before.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen L/R socks! That reminds me of days of the week underwear that kids wear. LOL I am definitely a night owl but I don't hate the a.m.'s, either. It's the mid-day that gets me. Glad you are getting some help @ work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The L/R socks (Feetures brand) have really good compression/arch support. I like them a lot!

      Delete
  3. i love that your pup gives you the evil eye while you're running on the treadmill. it's so funny! i'm sure that he means it to be shaming...but he's just so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...