Monday, April 7, 2014

Some tasty eats

I made a super delicious smoothie last night. It might actually border on milkshake, but I'm going to go ahead and call it a smoothie. I didn't measure anything.

1 banana
Frozen blueberries
1 container of coconut greek yogurt
Milk

I just tossed it all in the blender (and added just enough milk to make it the right consistency), poured it in a cup, and I was good to go.


Buddy helped carry his towel upstairs when we did laundry yesterday.


Today wasn't too insane at work, just long - which is pretty typical. We had a really quiet nap time (one quiet kiddo didn't nap) and I managed to do a little lesson planning so I don't have ALL the squares to fill in at the end of the month. I'll be glad I did that later.

For dinner I made a mixture of Sriracha, honey and a splash of lemon juice that I poured on some roasted butternut squash. I ate that with some black beans and rice.


It was way tastier than it looks. And I have grand plans to put that sauce on some chicken one of these days. It's really good.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...