Sunday, April 13, 2014

Charmingly sweaty

I woke up this morning and didn't want to do anything. Nothing whatsoever.

Source

So, basically, I wanted to be Buddy for a day.


Instead, today was chock full of errands and chores.

I went to the grocery store, CVS and the gas station this morning. After I put all my groceries away, I started my laundry and tackled the dishes.

Between Buddy and me, there's a lot of hair that needs sweeping, so I spent some time sweeping and did a half-hearted swiffering.

Gross fact: Buddy drools A LOT when I'm getting his food ready. This leaves drool spots all over the tile in the kitchen/hallway. It took multiple swiffer pads to clean them up.

The floor now looks 500% better.

Remember when I said I was going to do 6 or 7 miles today? Well, I was watching Spirit of the Marathon on Netflix and ended up running 10. Oops.

A charmingly sweaty after photo for you.


Buddy doesn't like long run days, he doesn't have the endurance to run with me.


But he is an excellent stretching partner - sort of.


My awesome view while I drank my post-run smoothie.


I saw my reflection in the door and thought, "Wow, that girl looks like a runner!" It could be the compression socks with shorts look that does it.


Now it's time to do a little lesson planning (I will get them done early this month! Maybe.) and eat some dinner.

Considering my attitude when I woke up, this turned out to be a pretty productive day!

Were you productive this weekend or did you get to relax? I think I managed a pretty good balance, for once!

5 comments:

  1. I totally NEED that sweatshirt. I'm pretty sure I would live in it all weekend. Good work accomplishing so much even though you weren't really feelin' it. And yes, you look like a super hard core runner! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have almost bought that sweatshirt many times, it will probably happen one of these days!

      Delete
  2. I got the movie Spirit of the Marathon as a gift and I have yet to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...