Thursday, April 10, 2014

My trusty sidekick

I am a little tired. Today was payday and I learned that I worked 100.75 hours in the last two weeks. Just seeing that in print makes me tired.

This is me after work, pre-run. That's my stylish after-work hair.


This is me post-run, feeling much more awake and awesome.


And here's my trusty sidekick.


Four miles, starting slow and finishing fast. There is nothing like a good run after a long day to help me relax.

My beer with dinner didn't hurt either.

Tomorrow is Friday! I have very exciting plans to go to work, run, and make something tasty for dinner.

What do you do to relax after a long day?

Any exciting Friday plans?

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow girl those are a lot of hours worked! You do deserve a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, 100 hours? I hope you are paid hourly!!

    Your Friday night sounds perfect to me--a run and a beer w/ dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I am hourly! That's the only good thing about all those hours - more money to buy fun running things! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...