Thursday, April 24, 2014

I set the alarm off

Just a quick post to say hi!

I set off the alarm this morning. I forgot it was set and flung open the back door to water some seeds I planted. So I got to start the morning with a brief chat with the alarm company. I'm actually surprised that it was the first time I have done that!

We had a good day at work, and I got to leave a little early too!

I've been busy this afternoon trying to finish up my class newsletter and get some things done around the house because Tom is coming home for the weekend!!! (Yes, I do need those extra exclamation points)

I got 5 miles in after work since I probably won't be running much this weekend. They weren't fast, but I felt way better than I did earlier in the week.

My shoe pile is getting out of control in the living room.


Buddy was looking extra thoughtful this morning.


And a couple of springy pictures from the yard for my mom!



And I'm off again to finish some things before bed!

Is it starting to look springy at your house?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am loving the spring weather although I haven't seen many trees blooming yet! Good job on your 5 miles!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...