Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fun with intervals!

I was looking forward to running all day today. So, after a typically long day at work, I headed to the basement for a little fun with intervals. I planned on doing 3 miles and wound up doing 4 because I have a problem.

Just a little sweaty at the end.


Buddy knows that when I slow down to a walk that we are almost ready to leave the basement. He always comes and stands next to the treadmill while I do my cool down.


And then shows me where he thinks we should go.


I love goldfish crackers. I pretty much always have some in the house (the pizza flavor is the best - but not the weird extreme flavor, those are gross), so when I saw this at the store this weekend I had to buy it.


Fish shaped pasta!


If it makes you feel any better, I ate some broccoli and cauliflower before my mac & cheese was ready.

What snacks do you keep in the house?

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and I'm glad you have buddy to show you where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that Buddy knows when you're doing your cool-down!! Yay for going an extra mile too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how seriously your dog takes your training. With him around you'll never be able to cut the sessions too short. He will probably give you a little look to let you know that he knows exactly what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...