Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm MAD excited for #NoExcuses 2015

A little Monday morning silliness and motivation as part of SweatPink's #NoExcuses Challenge!
Hey 2015, it’s me, Becky (nickname, spirit animal, real name, blog name)
This year I would like to run outside moreeat more fresh fruit, and do more strength training.
It would also be super duper awesome if I also travel more this year. It’s not a resolution, though, just a reminder to myself to try and have the best year yet because there are so many places I haven't seen yet!
The thing I am looking forward to most this year is moving.
I’ll use the one thing that truly gets me out of bed in the morning which is coffee to help me get up, get dressed, (verb) and get after my #NoExcuses 2015.Speaking of excuses (ahem), my very favorite excuse is not wanting to get dressed and I have used it to get out of doing exercise and walking Buddy on more than 1 million (number) occasions.I vow to move my body and be more healthy this year even if it means I have to actually get up off the couch.
Even if my alarm clock gets eaten by the dog in the middle of the night, I’ll still get up, eventually.
I will stop blaming the dog [ex: kids, dog, husband] for eating the rest of the ice cream when everyone knows it was really me.
My laziness [job, hair, car, husband, kids] is not the reason I make excuses. I will show my laziness [same as before] who’s boss this year and get my run [type of sweaty activity] on.
I know that any kind of workout [type of workout] is better than sitting on the couch watching food shows. [noun]
I will reward myself by buying ALL the running shoes!
#NoExcuses 2015 has just begun and already I am imagining myself a winner. I can’t wait to rock a Freedom Pullover (article of clothing) from Augusta Active. I can’t wait till my sweaty friends are jealous of how fresh, clean and glowing (adj) I am between workouts with help from ShowerPill body wipes. I can see myself rocking tree pose [yoga pose / workout move] in new Run Like the Wind Leggings [article of clothing from Actio926] from Actio926 and looking fit and fly while doing it. And of course, I’ll be taking my workouts to the next level and improving my arms [noun] with my new ActivMotion Bar to help me train for my next  half marathon [distance] race with Sasquatch Racing.
Oh, and let’s not forget how amazing my tank top [article of clothing] will smell in my/during my race [favorite type of workout] after washing with some WIN Detergent. And lastly, I’ll keep rocking my 2015 with clean eats and nutrition from Beaming with Health!
Tag, Tweet, shout-out, call, text, fax or email 3 friends to take this survey and share how they will have a #NoExcuses 2015. Remind your friends to simply fill in the underlined parts! 
Tagging: Mary Beth from Tutus and Tennies, Lynda from FtinessMomWineCountry, and Jan from Running on Fumes.

p.s. Click here to join #NoExcuses

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I seriously have an addiction - I really don't need new ones, but I just keep looking at them and really want more! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...