Thursday, January 29, 2015

All I Want To Do

There was more house action today - two people came to see it! That means I spent some time this morning cleaning (our tile instantly gets dirty the second you finish cleaning it, it drives me crazy) and Buddy and I had some time to kill outside the house this afternoon.

I finished early but I didn't want to mess anything up, so I was laying on the floor. Buddy was confused.


We went to the Rockefeller Preserve to walk around for a bit. The trails were pretty well packed down, and some sections were plowed.



The lake is officially frozen.


When we got home I tried to jump back to my training plan, which maybe wasn't the smartest course of action. I was going to do a tempo run (6 miles including warm up and cool down), but I stopped after 2 miles, which was really frustrating - there may have been some ankle pain...maybe. I hate when my body won't do what I want it to.

All I want to do is on this shirt:


Is that so much to ask?

I've been stretching/foam rolling, and I iced my ankle after my run. Just to be annoying, it doesn't hurt at all right now. We'll see what it's doing tomorrow.

You know I'm going to try to run.

4 comments:

  1. Love your photos of the preserve. It looks so peaceful! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really lucky to have such pretty trails nearby! I'm trying to take it easy, but it's super frustrating.

      Delete
  2. Yay for people looking @ the house! Is it hard to keep it so clean all the time? I would hate that! Not that I live in a pit but just things laying out here & there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We actually are really bad about keeping the house clean all the time. We have Buddy and an alarm, so people have to make appointments (with at least 2 hours notice) so that lets us be a little messier :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...