Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I don't like grape-flavored things

I don't know why I bought this. I like grapes, but I generally don't like grape-flavored things.


This was not an exception. The grape flavor was really mild, but had a bit of a fake grape aftertaste. Not my favorite.

I have discovered that the grocery store is not busy at all if I go a little before lunchtime. And I actually remembered to put gas in the car before the light came on. It's the little things, be proud of me.

I was really excited at how cheap it was to fill the tank - it's been a while since the number was that low!


Since the weather was decent (read: the wind chill wasn't -4) I took Buddy for a walk around the neighborhood this afternoon.



He enjoyed smelling everything and staring thoughtfully into the distance.


My right ankle decided to randomly be really tight today. I don't remember hurting it, but I've clearly upset it. Rather than do nothing, I gave my arms a good strength training session. I did 3 sets of 15 reps of pretty much every exercise ever (ok, there were 17). I found this list to give me ideas and keep me from doing a few bicep curls and stopping.

Not like that's ever happened before...

I made beef stroganoff for dinner tonight. I mostly followed this recipe from Gimmie some Oven. It turned out really good - though I accidentally went a little pepper-heavy.

Do you like grape-flavored things? 

8 comments:

  1. I'm with you, I don't like grape flavored things either. I will eat real grapes, but only the green ones.
    Loved the photos from your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just something off about grape flavored things. Real grapes are delicious - do you ever freeze them? Really good.

      Delete
    2. I will sometimes freeze them and then use them as ice in my wine :)

      Delete
    3. I eat them frozen, they're like tiny popsicles :)

      Delete
  2. I don't mind grape flavored things. I've never seen grape yogurt tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chobani has been doing a lot of kind of random limited edition flavors lately. The watermelon one was good :)

      Delete
  3. I don't like grape or strawberry flavor anything- if I can't get the real ones I'm out! Pretty pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I like fake strawberry alright, there's just something weird about grape.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...