Saturday, January 3, 2015

50 Day Run Streak

It took me forever to fall asleep last night (what is it about Fridays?), so I was dragging this morning.


To be fair, this was pre-coffee.

I also rocked this excellent running clothes and muck boots ensemble to take the dog out.


Classy.


It was not a warm morning, but it ended up being a really good run with the group. I felt strong the whole time (instead of feeling like I'm dying on the hills), which was a nice way to finish out my run streak.

I officially ran every day for the last 50 days.

As I said to Tom, "Look, I made a thing!"


Now it's time to figure out my first race for the year and get into a training groove - well, after I do some dishes anyway.

Also: it started snowing this afternoon and tomorrow's high temperature is supposed to be 63. That doesn't make any sense at all.


Have you ever done a run (or other workout) streak? How long?

6 comments:

  1. Good job on your running streak and what freaky weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a running streak! Congrats! It looks like you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The streak was a really nice way to make sure I stayed active over the holidays. Once I take a break it usually turns into a looooong break :)

      Delete
  3. Very cool graphic! Congrats again on finishing the streak. It's so impressive, especially this time of year in your area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) There were definitely treadmill runs involved.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...