Friday, January 2, 2015

A slightly longer streak

We watched Epic this morning - it's really cute!


I somehow managed to scrape my shin stepping onto my treadmill this afternoon. And I'm pretty sure the tv remote batteries are dying. Other than that, it was a couple of nice, easy miles.


Today was supposed to be a rest day - the Runner's World Holiday Run Streak ended yesterday, and I was planning on taking today off. But in my quest to hit 1,000 miles in 2014 I have my own personal run streak going. When I counted up the days I realized that ending it yesterday would make it a 48 day streak.

Why stop at 48 days when I could stop at 50?

Exactly.

So I took it easy today, and tomorrow I will be up and running with the group to round out my 50 day streak.

Sunday I will be the laziest person you have ever met.

Buddy spent some time in the sun behind the curtain today. It's one of his favorite spots.


I took the tree down this afternoon. Luckily that's pretty much all of our decorations so it doesn't take very long to get it all put away. The living room corner is much less fun now.


And Buddy had to hide from the vacuum while we cleaned up the glitter and tree pieces.


Scary vacuum!

Tom made pizza with some leftover meatloaf for dinner - don't knock it til you've tried it! One of our favorite things to get from the pizza place by us is meatball pizza with mushrooms and onions, so he created a homemade version.


It turned out really good!

We'll see if I actually got to bed early tonight so I can wake up bright and early tomorrow.

Unlikely.

Don't forget to check out the Gigabody giveaway if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that pizza sounds yummy. I wish my family liked homemade pizza...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't like homemade pizza? That's just weird! Do they like pizza in general?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...