Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Taking turns makes us cry

The kids are winning this week. Today was better than yesterday, for the most part. In addition to the madness of nap time, it is our turn to clean the kitchen this week. Every classroom (the teachers anyway) is responsible for cleaning the kitchen after lunch for a week on a rotating basis.

So sometime during the time we have between getting the kids laying down on their mats (usually around 1), and when they all get up (around 3), we have to get them all to sleep, clean the kitchen (which takes about a half hour) and take both our breaks. With the amount of time it takes to get them to sleep, we don't actually have time to do all those things.

On the bright side, I don't think it is our turn again until sometime in May.

I finally let them at the sensory bin today.


Once they stopped crying (because there were 10 of them and they had to take turns - taking turns makes us cry) they had a blast! Definitely a successful sensory bin pick!

After work I somehow managed to drag myself down to the treadmill for the two miles I was supposed to run yesterday.


Now Buddy and I are watching Big Bang Theory and relaxing on the couch.

I think it might be time for ice cream.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

3 comments:

  1. I love Big Bang! I never seem to catch the new ones though, always the repeats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to dvr them or we would never see the new ones either! Reruns are great too though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...