Friday, March 28, 2014

Random Friday things

I haven't seen the official tally, but I'm confident that I worked over 50 hours this week. That's a lot of hours, especially working with kids.

Buddy wasn't happy that I had to work later than usual today. He expressed this frustration by shredding some recycling.

This is his I'm-guilty-but-please-forgive-me face:


Please disregard the clutter on my table. I haven't been home long enough to care what it looks like.

This picture is dark (I took it during nap time), but I'm very excited to start this with my kiddos when the weather starts getting warmer.


I just looked at the little girl on the box - terrifying.

I learned yesterday that my fitbit matches my jacket.


Tomorrow morning I will be clearing glass out of the Jeep. I am driving it to get looked at and I'm hoping it isn't raining for the drive - I can't very well drive with a trash bag covering the driver's side window.

For now, I'm off to bed. Maybe with a little rest I can finally kick this month-long cold I've been battling.

Tell me something random about your day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Buddy! LOL They say dogs don't feel guilt but anyone who knows a dog knows that's not true!! I hope you have a restful weekend. The butterfly house looks fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...