Sunday, March 2, 2014

Slow and steady

I hope the kids like these, because I think they're really cool.


I started my day with plenty of coffee and some oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, and brown sugar.


Then it was time to see if I could run today.

I could, but slowly. I actually took some walk breaks (which I never do) and wasn't moving very quickly, but I finished off the nine miles on my training plan.


Success! I only started coughing when I stopped running. Moral of the story: keep running! No?

We were supposed to get a bunch of snow tomorrow, so on Friday my boss sent out an email to the parents saying we will be closing at one tomorrow. Now we're only supposed to get an inch or two of snow. I'm still hoping we get to close early since they already sent out the email. We'll see.

Time to try to get to bed at a reasonable hour so I'm ready for the kiddos in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. The snow we were suppose to get never came ( kinda sad about it). Did your work stay closed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, we didn't get snow either. Work stayed open all day, but on the bright side I didn't have to work super late for once!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...