Sunday, March 23, 2014

I'm not very fast at stairs today.

I tried these from my RunnerBox yesterday:


These look and taste like they should be cereal instead of a snack. I almost dumped them into a bowl and poured milk over them. And there's no way I would ever call them "cookie" bites. The flavor was good, but mild, and I wanted them to be sweeter.

I like candy healthy food, but I don't really like "diet" food. I like things to be full fat and real if I'm going to eat them. I know they're made with all-natural ingredients, but I don't worry about gluten or the glycemic index of my foods, I just care about the taste.

I probably wouldn't ever buy these, but they weren't bad (I ate them all). I would definitely eat them like cereal if I had them again.

Today was surprisingly productive considering my sore quads. I (finally) cleaned out the fridge. Tom and I have been avoiding some of these tupperwares for longer than I care to admit. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, and now there's so much more space in the fridge!

I did two loads of laundry (one was art smocks from work) and the dishes! I also finally got fed up with Buddy's rope shreds that were all over the living room carpet. I even had to bring the vacuum down from upstairs to do it. I'm not very fast at stairs today.

Buddy and I walked/hobbled on our normal route, and it really helped loosen up my legs, even if it hurt at first.

I managed to track down a couple of finish line photos from the race yesterday:

 
And here comes Monday again. It came a lot faster than usual this weekend!

When was the last time you cleaned out your fridge? 

What was something fun you did this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. So much joy in those photos! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great race pic! I hope your legs are back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I usually have really grumpy looking or closed eye pictures from races, I'm glad I got a good one this time! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...