Saturday, March 1, 2014

I had to try

I skipped a run on Thursday and then didn't realize I was supposed to run two miles yesterday. Today was supposed to be three miles and sometimes running with a bit of a cold actually makes you feel a little better.

That was not the case today. I started slow and walked 3/4 of the mile that I completed before I decided that running more would do more harm than good.

But I had to try.

It is so frustrating when your body doesn't cooperate. But I have three more weeks of training before my race and I would rather feel like this now than closer to the race - or worse yet, on race day.

So now I'm drinking tea and hoping I'll be up for my long run tomorrow.


Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is so hard. :( Glad you were smart enough to let your body rest!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...