Monday, March 31, 2014

20 two year olds

I had a dream right before I woke up this morning that I was at work, and more and more kids kept getting dropped off. My assistant and I were alone with 20 two year olds. When I called my boss, all she said was, "Oh, I meant to tell you..." It was very stressful. 

We have several kids who have one or more parents out of town right now. This makes them a little extra crazy. Lots of toy stealing, climbing on furniture, and generally over-emotional kiddos. Maybe that's what has me a little more stressed out?

At least I'm done with lesson plans for a little while, I really need to get better about doing them earlier.

After work I took my bag of jelly beans Buddy for a walk in the sunshine.


I think it's a successful walk when he just tips over when we get home.

 

I especially like the ears.

I was strangely motivated to make some real food for dinner tonight so I made some salmon (thanks Mom!), broccoli, and rice. It was really good!


I'm really bad about having actual meals (not just snacking) and especially bad about making any kind of meat/fish when Tom isn't around - that's his area.

I even washed ALL the dishes after I was done. Even the fish pan. Crazy, right?

What's for dinner at your house?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you were very productive! Glad that was just a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't think I want to deal with that many kids in one room!

      Delete
  2. I think all teachers have those types of dreams at times! LOL I do often in August before school starts. Mine is usually that no one in my class will listen and they are out of control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one listening and out of control? That sounds like my kids! But they're two, so I expect a little craziness :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...