Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm impressed

For some reason, even though I know it takes 8-10 minutes for me to drive to work, in the morning I always leave almost a half hour before I need to be there. That's the length of my entire lunch break and I drive home and back and walk the dog during lunch. I am going to go ahead and blame not having enough coffee on that one.

I want you to take a minute to be impressed with these socks that I drew/cut out today. That's right, I looked at the book and made these fancy cut outs.
 

 I'm pretty impressed with me.


 Another long day at work, but everyone was in good moods (for the most part) so it went well.

A second successful day of Buddy on the loose in the house! We went for our walk after work and then I put in 6 good miles on the treadmill - the wind in below freezing temps was too much for me to want to go outside!


Oh, and the toy still lives! I'm very impressed!

All this work and computer troubles have really gotten in the way of my blog reading - I feel really out of the loop right now! I'm looking forward to catching up on all of my favorite blogs this weekend.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Are you an artsy/craft person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...