Friday, March 7, 2014

Not cool

 I learn weird things at work. Things like how hard it is to draw random outlines, like carrots.


I actually got out of work a little after 3, so naturally I putzed around until after 5 before I changed to go do my run.

This is Buddy's "look how good I'm sitting, can we go outside now?" face. (Plus glowing eyes)


And this is his "you're done running, can all this stretching happen upstairs?" face.
 

I did my 6 miles (4 at 10:00 pace) that I swapped out yesterday. I also had my first side cramp in a really, really long time. I did not miss them. Not cool side cramp, not cool.

I also learned that running is the only time that my congestion lets up. That was a nice surprise!

I was up about half the night last night because I couldn't breathe so I'm hoping for some better rest tonight.

Do you get side cramps when you run? Do you run through them or stop? 

4 comments:

  1. Geez, hope you feel better soon! That doesn't sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and side cramps--I don't usually get them, but every great once in awhile I do and I don't know why. Dehydration? Illness? Fatigue? They're annoying. Hope you don't get another for awhile!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm definitely getting better, it's just taking its sweet time going away.

      Delete
  2. Geez, hope you feel better soon! That doesn't sound fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...