Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day!


You guys, I found spring!


I was starting to think it wasn't going to come this year, but it's starting!

Work was a little nutty because we had a parade (in the hallway, it was too cold outside) for St Patrick's day and that threw our schedule off. Those tiny humans are really creatures of habit, they need their routine.

I celebrated St Patrick's day with a delicious dinner of corned beef and cabbage with Tom's parents. As an added bonus I came home with leftovers and a giant cookie!

Don't act like you don't sit around at night, cutting toilet paper tubes into stamps.


I need a few to turn out cute for an art display (not at our center), so hopefully some of them feel like stamping and not just making a mess (and painting their forearms) tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Any signs of spring where you are?

1 comment:

  1. I made corned beef and cabbage tonight too! Have fun with your stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...