Thursday, December 4, 2014

Target Triumph and Wrapping Presents

I went to one of my favorite stores today.


I even managed to not spend an obscene amount of money! Winning!

I discovered the other day that our holiday wrapping paper from last year was down to scraps. I picked up a few rolls so I could start wrapping things. The tree looks better with things under it! :)


I also picked up a few things for my niece's birthday (she'll be 3 next week!) and Christmas cards, which I will maybe actually get sent off before Christmas. Maybe.


Oikos has weird new flavors of Greek yogurt. Naturally, I had to try one. It was not visually appealing, but it tasted pretty good!


Buddy pouted while I ran this afternoon. 6 miles at 8:22 pace with the last mile at 7:32!


When I was finished running, Buddy only let me take one shoe off before he decided he needed to sit with me.


Silly dog.

2 comments:

  1. I love putting chocolate chips in my yogurt so I bet I'd like that flavor! I cannot read Target posts without crying a little (ours is closing). I really am sad about it. Your presents look so cute! I love the reindeer paper to the right especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I went to Target yesterday, so lame that yours is closing!

      That's my favorite wrapping paper too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...