Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm a Nuunbassador!

I was a time-wasting master today.

I'm not even sure where the day went. I spent a lot of time reading blogs and other random things online (down the rabbit hole).

I watched one of my favorite holiday Bones episodes while I ran this afternoon. Season 1, episode 9, in case you were wondering.


Adding yesterday's quick 2 miler to today's 4 miles, and I'm now under 20 miles until I hit the 1,000 mile mark!

I got a pretty exciting email yesterday - I'm going to be a Nuun Ambassador for 2015!


I'm not a big fan of sports drinks, but I love Nuun (just ask Tom, our kitchen cabinets have Nuun tablets all over the place)! Nuun is an electrolyte enhanced drink that's sugar free, carb free and really tasty.

Watermelon is my favorite, but I have about 4 other flavors to pick from as well - and there are even more available on their website.


Basically, I drink Nuun constantly anyway, but now I get discounted product and an excuse to tell even more people about it! :)

I think that's all the news for now, so I'll leave you with a picture of the dogpile that happened on our couch last night.


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...