Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Pretty Run with Buddy

We watched The Monuments Men last night. It was really good, and extra crazy knowing that it's based on true events. Have you seen it?


Buddy's beds have been smelling extra doggy lately, so we decided it was about time we washed them (it's been a while). He was not happy with them getting moved.


This afternoon, Buddy and I went running at Rockefeller. Since I wasn't worried about pace, I brought my phone with us.






My running group was just talking last weekend about how weird it was that there was no ice on the lake. It was definitely there today!


 Buddy and I ended up running 1.84 miles in 15:54.

That brings my total mileage for 2014 up to 1,024!

We are heading over to our friend's house for a New Years Bonfire later (just like last year) - it's supposed to be cold, so there will be many layers involved. Nothing like ringing in the new year with flaming Christmas trees!

What are your New Years Eve plans?

4 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you keep an aggregate account of your mileage. I am stealing your idea as of 1/1/2015!

    Love your blog. Happy New Year and keep running!

    -Kristen A.K.A. Cardiogirl82@saltandpepperthearth.com

    http://saltandpepperthearth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Steal away! :) It's really fun to be able to look back and see how many miles I've covered in the year. Happy New Year, I hope it's a great one!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful run! Does Buddy love it or does he get tired? Our lake has just started to freeze, too, and by now it's usually fully covered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy absolutely loves running for about 2 miles, and then he's done! He also wants to race all the other runners and any dogs he sees. He tries to sprint whenever we're near other runners :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...