Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sleep in Sunday

My recent Sunday tradition of sleeping in continued this morning. I keep staying up too late on Fridays and waking up early on Saturdays to run, so by Saturday night, I'm exhausted.

Buddy comes downstairs for breakfast with whoever wakes up first in the morning, but if anyone is still sleeping, he heads back upstairs to go back to bed. Goofy dog.

We watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night, it was a fun movie, lots of fighting and explosions.


We took Buddy on his first ride in the new truck today. He likes his window out the back.


The afternoon was spent watching football - hooray for the Giants actually winning! As for the 49ers, well, there's always next year.

I got 4 miles in on the treadmill this afternoon. I have less than 40 miles to go before I hit my 1,000 miles for the year!

I really need to start thinking about races for next year, especially if I want to do an early spring race. It seems far away, but training for something in March could start as early as January.

Have you started planning your races for 2015?

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day. Buddy looks happy in his new truck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy is just happy to be anywhere we are! :)

      Delete
  2. My dogs are goofy as well! They're usually the ones getting me up but today one of them slept in. Go figure. Other than one tiny yet huge (for me) tri, I've got nothing scheduled so far for next year,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tris are intense! (But then, I don't bike or swim!) :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your 1000! I'm cheering for you and those last 40 miles! I have absolutely no race plans for 2015 and I'm kind of getting nervous about it. This is so unlike me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have so many changes going on that I don't want to make a bunch of race plans and then have to cancel/miss anything.

      Delete
  4. You are soooo close to your goal! Woohoo! Plus since this post you have your "accidental" 11 miler. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...