Saturday, December 13, 2014

Group running and Spicy Mustard Chicken

This morning was really early. I was confused when my alarm went off, and then I remembered it was Saturday.

I think I'm getting used to the colder weather, because this didn't seem too bad.


I was actually ready to go at a perfectly reasonable time this morning and had time to relax with my coffee.


I've decided that I should always run in a group of 3 or more. There's always one person who is doing well and it helps pull the group along. There were three of us at my pace today and we were all in the lead at one time or another. It really helped keep us moving when one or the other of us was slowing down.

The tree is starting to look more Christmas-y! (Yes, I tied my stocking to a lamp. Don't worry about it)


I made Spicy Mustard Crockpot Chicken for dinner tonight. It was ridiculously easy. I didn't really measure anything, because that's not really my thing unless I'm baking and it actually matters.


It was delicious with Brussels sprouts and broccoli rabe. I will definitely make it again!

1 comment:

  1. I will need the recipe if it was that good. Love your tree, looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...