Monday, February 17, 2014

I need new music

There is no flow to this post, my mind is a little all over the place tonight. Sorry about that!

I officially dislike everything on the radio lately, which makes me feel old. Plus the one radio station that I can stand has the word "light" in its name, which also makes me feel old. Needless to say, I haven't found any new music in a while and my running playlist is getting a little stale.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but I moved moved my blog to its own fancy new address. The old address should redirect to the new one, but I'm new to this side of blog management so let me know if anything is misbehaving or out of whack!

Source

The other day I was catching up on my blog reading and saw this post on Tale of Two Teachers. The book looked interesting so I thought I'd check it out. I'm now almost halfway through The Spark - it's really good! I don't work with any children on the Autism spectrum right now, but I think it's really fascinating what things can help and what can hinder those that are.

Tomorrow is my 11 kid day. Hopefully the long weekend doesn't make the munchkins too crazy. Sometimes too much time at home makes them forget how to behave at school.

Any good music recommendations? 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I don't have any music suggestions because much like your radio station that has "light" in the name, the station I listen too has "soft rock" in the name, so I guess i'm old too! Haha! Good luck with the kiddos tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they aren't already on your playlist, Matt & Kim are awesome for running. I also love some of Kate Bush's stuff for running, like "Hounds of Love" and "Big Sky." Oh, and just about everything on the Bend it Like Beckham soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...