Saturday, February 15, 2014

He's so helpful

This is how Buddy feels about me running on the treadmill.


I was planning on watching trashy tv shows on netflix but nothing would load so I watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs instead. It was cute, but not really what I was looking for.

My run today was supposed to be 3 miles, but since I missed a run earlier this week I made it 4 instead.


This is what happens when I try to stretch after my run:


He's so helpful.

We got some more snow this afternoon.



On the bright side it is supposed to be the last of it for a little while.

I got a box of goodies for Valentine's Day from my grandma today. Getting a box of cookies and homemade jam will never get old. Plus this card is adorable.


It's "cupig." Get it?

Have you gotten anything fun in the mail lately?

3 comments:

  1. Nora helps me stretch like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when Netflix won't load. That's a treadmill catastrophe! Glad you found something to keep you semi-entertained! (new reader from HRG)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! It's so fun to hear from new readers!

      Yeah, the treadmill with zero entertainment is the worst. I need distractions to keep me motivated when I'm stuck inside!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...