Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Whether we like it or not

I just remembered this poem today:

Whether the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not
Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not

It is definitely making an appearance in class tomorrow.

We are supposed to get snow tonight (again), then some rain in the afternoon and then some more snow. Work is closing at one tomorrow so we don't have to drive in the crazy rain/snow mess that's coming in the afternoon.

I'm pretty sure our mailman thinks we've been on vacation - we haven't checked the mail in a while and I could barely get all the mail out of the little box.


I like that my shoelaces pretty much glow. I also like that it looks a little like I'm levitating.



What's your weather doing? Do you like it or not?


1 comment:

  1. I like that poem and I like the fact that you are levitating, that is pretty cool. I will have to read that poem to my seniors tomorrow when it's oh so cold outside:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...