Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So pretty!

I'm about two nap times away from shoveling the snow out of the play yard and just setting my kids loose out there for an hour or two. The snow needs to melt soon because I can't take too many more crazy nap days. Sleeping should not be the most stressful part of my day.

On the bright side, the rest of the day went really well. We made suncatchers (that I forgot to take a picture of) at art. I made construction paper frames and taped wax paper over the opening. Then the kiddos glued tissue paper squares to the wax paper. As one of the boys in my class told me when I put them in the window, "Becky, it's so pretty!"

My name has many variations of pronunciation within my class:

Bakey
Buggy
Beggy
Beekey

I think there's another one but I can't remember it right now.

We painted some "crayons" the other day so I made a box for them:


Today is a rest day on my training plan so I'm relaxing with a beer and am looking forward to some tasty fish tacos for dinner. Somehow tomorrow is already Thursday - this week is flying by!

What was the most stressful part of your day? The least?

6 comments:

  1. Most stressful? When someone asks me to fix something that involves calling someone else to fix it, but I still get to feel all the impatience. Least stressful? When the office-mates go to lunch (or are on vacation/business trips), so there's just me, music, and making it happen. :)

    Also, even here I get called Becky / Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your stress stresses me out! And you don't have you to bribe with sushi to make phone calls for you!

      Delete
  2. The crayons are adorable. I need to steal some of your ideas for my daughter (she's 3). She loves crafts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Steal away! This job has turned me into a Pinterest junkie - I get tons of ideas from there.

      Delete
  3. All your projects are so colorful !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...