Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sunshine!

There are a lot of Buddy pictures today - if you're tired of looking at how cute my dog is, you might want to skip this one.

Buddy and I went running outside today! It is finally warm out - almost 60 degrees - so I had to take advantage of the nice weather.


I had a three mile run to get in, but since he's not so good with the distance I planned on running with him until he was tired and finishing up the rest of my run on the treadmill. We did a little over a mile and a half and did some short sprints up the hill on the way home.

He was pretty excited to be out in the sunshine - though he kept trying to jump in snow banks while we were running.


And took full advantage of the sun back at home too.




I did another two miles down in the basement while Buddy napped.

I forced myself to work on my lesson plans this morning and it turns out I was right about them - they're almost done already. I guess planning my themes out in advance was helpful after all. Just a few more art projects, a cooking activity, and a sensory bin idea and I'll be done. That's nothing compared to what it looked like this morning.

I hate when all these little squares are blank.


This is what Buddy looks like when he's hoping you'll let him up on the couch.


I hope you're having a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like you still have a lot of snow on the ground. Today is extremely windy. A good day to be at work:) Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...