Thursday, February 20, 2014

No big deal

Just a quick post today because I'm pretty much exhausted.

Aside from nap time and the fact that our weekly music guy didn't show up for some reason, work went really well. We even got our muffins made!


They're strawberry oatmeal muffins and they taste a lot better than they look. The kids were pretty excited to eat them for afternoon snack - it was cute.

I got off work at 5:30 and somehow stayed motivated to head to the basement for my run. Two miles relatively easy, then 4 at race pace and then one easy mile cool down. 7 miles after 9 1/2 hours of work. No big deal.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you, Becky. Looks like you've been busy. I'm off to Anchorage tomorrow for an eye appointment. Call or text me tomorrow. love you, mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...