Saturday, February 8, 2014

Ice Cream and Taxes

Buddy was very irritated when I went down to the basement to run this morning. He stood and stared at me in protest for a few minutes before giving up and laying down on his bed.

I only had an easy two miles on my training plan for today, but that pretty much felt like nothing so I kept going.

The first thing Buddy did when I finished was crawl behind the curtains to get to the sunshine.


Then we sprawled on the floor for a little while because Harry Potter was almost over and it seemed silly to turn it off with only a few minutes left.

 

It's hard work to sleep while I run, apparently.


After my run (and some ice cream) I had a few minutes of responsible adulthood. I finished my taxes and finally signed up for health insurance so they will stop emailing me to tell me I need to sign up. I never really go to the doctor unless I'm insanely sick, but it will be nice to have when I do go.

Now I'm back to lounging and reading Cinderella Ate my Daughter, which is pretty interesting so far!

What's the last book you read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...