Monday, March 9, 2015

Pictures of Buddy Sleeping

It was a pretty low-key weekend around here. A sore throat snuck up on me on Friday, so I didn't end up meeting up with the group to run on Saturday morning. I hated to miss the run, but with the West Point Half coming up in a few weeks, I would rather miss out now rather than later.

I still wasn't 100% on Sunday, so I decided to take a pass on my long run for the week. I ran 3.1 miles instead - better than nothing. I ran 13 last week, so I'm not worried about being under trained. Worst-case scenario I will be slower than I want to be come race day, and that's ok.

We finally watched Mockingjay: Part 1 - it was pretty good, though I really don't think they needed to split the last book into two movies. Parts of it really felt unnecessarily stretched out, but money's gotta be made I suppose.

Since I don't have anything else terribly exciting to talk about, please enjoy some pictures of Buddy sleeping.





6 comments:

  1. Buddy! LOL! Is he allowed on your bed? Our dog is which was a mistake but she pretty much forces herself to be allowed wherever she wants. I don't think we could stop her. Once we got her a dog bed and she was all, "WTF is that thing?" LOL

    Glad you were smart and took it easy w/ your cold! Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our bed is the one Buddy-free zone in the house. He is way too big, he would take up the whole bed! :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you're feeling better. Buddy can sleep anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buddy sleeps like a CHAMP!

    I haven't seen Mockingjay yet. I agree, they didn't need to make it 2 movies. I feel like I just want to wait until they're all released and then binge watch. Bingeing is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Binge watching is the best! Instant gratification :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...