Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Car Pictures and a Weird Book

I finally took a couple of pictures of the Santa Fe - not until after it got covered in slush and dirt, but whatever.



I got a surprise in the mail on Tuesday - I won this headband from Betsy and Bonny Knits and have been so busy that I forgot about it until it came in the mail! It's super soft and cozy, plus it's cute!


I had a couple of easy 3 milers yesterday and today. I am getting back into the groove of waking up early and I have way more energy this week compared to last week. Good thing too, because the West Point Half is sneaking up awfully quickly.

I came upstairs from my run today to find Buddy in my spot on the couch. Usually he at least pretends like he wasn't on the couch. Today he went with the "if I don't move, you can't see me" maneuver.


It was actually in the 40s today - it feels like it's been forever since it was that warm!

I finished reading American Gods the other day. It was...weird. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. Has anyone else read it? Have you read any good books lately? I need recommendations!

10 comments:

  1. Cute car and cute hat and cute dog! Your car looks really nice. Congrats. And you finally hit the 40's, wow. Exciting that you have a run coming up. I hope I get to watch one again, that was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute headband and car! It is suppose to be in the mid forties here next week,,,heat wave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Yeah after today's snow it's supposed to be a little milder, if not a bit warmer here.

      Delete
  3. beautiful car and I love the headband! enjoy your heat wave! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm loving the new car! We had more snow today, so it was a short heat wave :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new car! That's always fun! Can't wait to read about what spot in the car Buddy claims.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels so fancy! :) Buddy gets the whole backseat, though he would much prefer to sit in someone's lap instead!

      Delete
  5. Ooooh nice! I love small SUV's. And I super love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was excited to find something big enough to be functional that wasn't ridiculously huge. It's really nice :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...