Monday, March 2, 2015

Impressing the Neighbors

I have gotten really bad about taking pictures lately. I still don't have a picture of my car. It's white - you can use your imagination ;)

We got a few more inches of snow yesterday/last night. I don't know how much we actually got because most of it melted off today. Yes, that's right, it was above freezing! Everyone was terribly excited.


I didn't do my long run over the weekend because I just didn't have time, so I did it today instead. my training plan called for 13 miles, but there's something ingrained in me that prevents me from stopping at 13 miles when 13.1 is so close. I ended up at 13.1 miles in 2:04:41, not bad for a training run.

I put off shoveling the driveway (mostly just a walkway because my car takes up most of the driveway) until after my run, so I'm sure the neighbors were impressed with my outfit of running shoes, running skirt, and down jacket.


Buddy and I drove around while people looked at the house. It was too dark and cold for use to do anything else. They stayed a decent amount of time so we ended up parking in the visitor parking at the townhouse waiting for them to leave. Buddy was pretty confused, but ended up deciding to sleep rather than continuing to pace the backseat.

And now I'm off to fold laundry, because I have been avoiding it all afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. very impressive training run! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered how that house looking things would work for people who had pets. I know Buddy is not a problem but could you imagine having to keep 3 dogs out of the house for a substantial amount of time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have Buddy and an alarm system, so we get at least 2 hours notice for appointments. It's not bad when it's daytime and the weather cooperates because we can just go walking, but when it's cold and dark it's a pain.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...