Sunday, June 29, 2014

A berry good idea

Weekends always go by so fast! At least I feel like I got a lot done this weekend.

Buddy and I were up bright and early for some reason, so we headed to the dog park for a bit. His big buddy the great dane was there again today. Mostly the great dane jumps on Buddy and covers him in slobber while Buddy stands there and looks uncomfortable. He doesn't really know how to play sometimes.


After a while, Buddy started to stick closer to me and when I picked up his leash he ran for the gate. I guess he had enough of his crazy friend.

But I think he had fun.


He loves riding in the car.


When we got home, I finished off my lesson plans, did some dishes and headed to the basement for a run.

I saw this while I was deciding what to watch. I think Netflix was confused.


I didn't really know how many miles I was going to feel like doing today. I wanted to hit 10 and ended up doing 11. Not too shabby.

I turned some berries into an ice cream topping/sauce. It was a berry good idea :) (Sorry, I couldn't help myself!)


It tasted like berry cobbler without the cakey part. Really good!

I finally put my suitcase away and folded the mountain of clean laundry that was threatening to take over the bed too.

Watch out Monday, I'm almost actually organized! :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice, it feels good when you get lots done. Fun talking to you this weekend. Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are tough to knock out that many miles on the TM! Glad you had a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what movies are for! :) It's too humid out for me to want to do a long run outside these days.

      Delete
  3. i love productive sundays. it makes the whole week feel more manageable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love starting the week mostly organized, otherwise I feel like I'm playing catch up all week!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...