Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Crazy teacher and random pictures

Um, so Saturday is coming up fast!

Today was the last run on my training plan, a one mile warm-up, one mile at 9:00 pace, and a mile cool down. My foot is feeling almost normal again, and it doesn't bother me when I run, so that's good.

I started off with my 7 minute workout warm up and finished up with my stretching app again. My phone is turning into an excellent training partner!

I started to put up a new bulletin board at work today.


And I am the crazy teacher who made an indoor sandbox in her sensory bin.


I will be doing a lot of extra sweeping this month.

Some pretty flowers on the side of the house:




And some neat clouds.


Buddy, keeping an eye on the neighbors.


Over the next couple days I am going to figure out my race goals. Or I won't, and that will be fun too! :)

1 comment:

  1. love it! crazy teachers are always the best kind :)

    are you going to find a new training plan? or just plan your runs as you go?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...