Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Queen!

I keep forgetting to tell you that two of my princess-obsessed kiddos have started playing a game lately where they get underfoot, look up at me and say "The Queen! The Queen is coming!" And then they run away from where I happen to be standing. Sweet, I'm an evil queen.

One of my poppies that I planted finally has a flower about to open!


I had a really good run today. I did 4 miles, one of which was at 8:42 pace, and overall my pace was around 9:24. Not too shabby for less than a week after a half marathon PR!

I sat down to finish the last bit of the show I was watching and Buddy decided he needed to be right next to me, just in case I suddenly went somewhere.


Speaking of Buddy, it took him a few months, but he finally took a chunk out of his favorite toy.


I need to get him a new one, he also took a chunk out of his Kong this week. That lasted a while too. They both did much better than every other toy we've ever given him. Usually it takes him less than 5 minutes to rip a chunk off of a toy.

Silly dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...