Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane!

Hello from the airport! 

I managed to get through work without too much drama today. Then I dashed home to get the dog and my stuff. I was pretty much packed so I just did a quick double check and then we were on our way. 

Buddy was psyched to go for a ride in the car and still seemed pretty happy when they took him to the back (I'm boarding him with our vet). Hopefully he still loves me when I come home. I told them he would be pretty happy as long as there was food. :)

Then I was off on the grand adventure of driving to the Newark airport. Luckily I had plenty of time so I didn't worry too much when I hit traffic. 

I made it, found the lot I had prepaid to park at and was at the check in before I knew it. 

Security took longer than I ever remember security taking, and I was super hungry. 


After wandering all the gates available in my wing, I settled on a panini and a beer at a Sam Adams brew club. All I really wanted was beer and a burger, but this airport is dumb. (I spent a lot of time in this airport when I travelled in college, I already thought it was dumb)


I have a little over an hour before I board and then I'm off on my adventure! Hopefully I can sleep on the plane. I'm almost positive that I have a window seat, which is the best. 

I'll check in when I have internet! :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...