Monday, June 16, 2014

A freak out of monstrous proportions

I keep alternating between "it's only Monday?" and "oh good, it's only Monday."

I have a lot of little things I need to get done before I leave for London, but I'm also itching to go!

We had a fun day with the kiddos until we hit nap time. Then the mood shifted and one of my generally low maintenance kids had a freak out out of monstrous proportions (we still have zero idea why) and kept pretty much everyone else from falling asleep. 

I had to work later than usual today so I didn't get a run in. I'm shooting for a good, hard run tomorrow since I probably won't be running on my trip. I had a big debate about bringing my gear and trying to run while I am there, but since I don't have a race coming up I think I'm going to just take it easy. I'm sure I'll get plenty of walking in at least.

Now I'm doing laundry so I can actually pack.

And here are few more flowers from the side yard:




7 comments:

  1. Where will you be staying in London? We stayed some place on Drury Lane. I forget the name of the place but I remembered the street name because of that song "do you know the Muffin Man". Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That song was my first thought when I read Drury Lane! Tom's work has him set up in an apartment, it sounds like it's pretty central, he's been walking all over the place! :)

      Delete
  2. oh, i'm so excited for your trip. my hubby and i have started dreaming about taking a trip to london.... can't wait to see what all you get to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting really excited, I can't believe how soon I'm leaving! I don't have anything planned yet, I'm just excited to explore and see Tom :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't get my workout in this morning, so I'm waiting for a cool 95 degrees to happen here in AZ...thinking I'll get my run on then. Found you at Hungry Runner Girl. Glad to 'meet' you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :)

      Oh my goodness, 95 degrees? I think I would die!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...