Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Queen's Terminal

I had to get up at 3:45 this morning. It was kind of gross after all the sleeping in I've been doing. 

I successfully managed the cab/train combo to get to the airport and then had to wait 45 minutes for the people to open up the bag drop. Then it was another 15 minutes while they tried to make their scanner work. 

Now I'm sitting in The Queen's Terminal (which she apparently just officially opened yesterday) and drinking a latte. 


Two flights (I fly home through Toronto, which was way cheaper than any direct flights) and a long drive and I will be home. 

I'm hoping to make it up to the vet to pick up Buddy before they close or I will have to wait and get him after work tomorrow. 

That's all the news for now, I hope you're having a good morning!

1 comment:

  1. i'm reading this super late...so you're already safe and sound on us soil...but i hope you had a great flight :) waking up early is the worst!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...