Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Packing, eventually

I should really be packing, or taking out the kitchen trash, or taking a shower. Instead I am watching The Big Bang Theory and blogging. That's close, right?

We had a busy day at work with all 11 kiddos (most of them napped today) and then I had a few more conferences in the afternoon. I really wish I could show you some of the cute things that happen in my classroom sometimes. Two of my kiddos were dancing together with one arm around each other's waist and holding hands. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

When I got home I moved the Jeep into the driveway so we aren't taking up three parking spaces when no one is here.

Since I got home later than usual, I did a short, but tough run. I did a quick warm up followed by 1 mile @ 8:34, 800m jog, and 1 mile @ 8:00. I was a giant puddle of sweat at the end, but it felt pretty awesome. I just kept thinking about the fact that I will be taking a few days off from running while I'm on my trip. Even if I'm sore, I'll have time to recover.

This is what Buddy looks like when he gets yelled at for tripping me.


And even though he has a bed on each floor of the house, this is where Buddy has been sleeping lately.


I'm currently charging my iPod and Kindle and thinking very seriously about getting up and packing.

Eventually.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Dang! I can't believe I missed the Big Bang Theory AGAIN! I guess that's why I always watch them when they are repeats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dang! I can't believe I missed the Big Bang Theory AGAIN! I guess that's why I always watch them when they are repeats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Speedy run! Where is Buddy going while you're in London?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I didn't know I could do that without hurting myself!

      Buddy will be hanging out at the vet while I'm gone. They do boarding and as a bonus he will get caught up on his shots!

      Delete
  4. what a fast couple of miles!!!! that's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...