Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Home!

After a very long day of travel yesterday, I finally made it home around 9pm.  The house was really quiet without Buddy around, but since I only had time to shower and go to bed it wasn't too bad.

The munchkins were happy to see me this morning. I got some really good hugs, and one kiddo who didn't even want me to leave the room to go to the bathroom.  He cried until I came back to the classsroom.

My boss gave me the option to leave for a bit and come back, but I was doing alright energy-wise this morning. The kids weren't too nuts either. I got to leave a little after 2 and drove straight to pick up this goofball.




They didn't want to give him back, so I guess that means he was good :)


He seems happy to be home.

The house feels more like home with him back. We're laying low, doing some laundry and relaxing this afternoon. My endless travel and jet lag are catching up to me.

I'm sure you've seen all the crazy Oreos popping up every day so often. Most of them look terrible. Watermelon? Limeade? I think I'll pass. But today I saw one I had to try.


Um, yes. You should buy these, and possibly crumble them onto some vanilla ice cream. I would if I had any.

I bought Buddy a new Kong today since he took a chunk out of his old one.


I think it's safe to say he approves of the replacement.

I'm hoping that I am a little more rested tomorrow so I can get a run in. We did tons of walking while I was in London, so I don't feel too bad, but it's been a while.

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool that the kids missed you! And Buddy looks extremely happy to be home. Glad you had a wonderful time. Welcome home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME HOME! So cute that your kids missed you. I'm sure Buddy missed you the same but isn't expressing it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Buddy was extra excited when I got home from work today, I think he was worried I was gone for a long time again.

      Delete
  3. yay home!!!!

    that's so cute that the kiddos missed you so much. my little guy sometimes cries when he can't see me...it can get really exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have a chorus of my name all day long. They repeat my name over and over and over until I respond to the exact same question they asked me 30 seconds before.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...