Thursday, February 26, 2015

Buddy the Nap Coach

Yesterday was supposed to be an easy two miler, but I was tiiiiiired, so I decided to skip it. What's two miles anyway?

Today I was so tired that I actually tried to nap. Unless I'm sick, I pretty much can't nap. I just lay there and think about how nice it would be to be asleep.

Buddy is a professional napper, and tried to coach me, but it didn't work.


Check out these cute bird prints in the snow.


I was NOT feeling my run today. Not at all.

It was supposed to be a tempo run, but it ended up being more of an interval run because I took so many breaks. Also, I almost died because I wore capris instead of shorts to the basement - it was way too hot.

6 miles total, with 4 @ 8:34. I got it done, but it was not awesome.


I always try to remember that not every run can be amazing, and that toughing it out makes me stronger - both physically and mentally - but it still wasn't fun.

4 comments:

  1. Buddy the nap whisperer. I love it. I can't bring myself to tempo lately either. Yours looks way better than mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm blaming the weather, it makes me sleepy and not in the mood to run fast!

      Delete
  2. I'm not such a great napper either, but snuggling on the couch w/ a dog is definitely a fun thing even if you don't go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely true, I felt better just laying down for a little while.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...