Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mostly Pictures of Buddy

Happy Tuesday! Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. I've actually had things to do lately, so I'm getting back in the swing of properly managing my time.

The less exciting side of things is that I've been setting an alarm this week, which I have to get used to again. It's been a while. That's not to say that I've been sleeping until noon every day, I'm usually up by 8, but 6 and 8 are quite different.

Some highlights from the last few days:

We got a few inches of snow Saturday night into Sunday, and then Sunday we were treated to some above freezing temperatures. It's so wrong when temperatures in the upper 30s feel sort of warm.



I did some shopping and managed to only buy the pants that I set out to buy. I was pretty proud of myself.

Buddy tried to stop me from running, but I managed to make it down to the treadmill for the last 4 miler of my cutback week. I was not feeling it at all, but I trudged my way through it.


I took no pictures on Monday. And I didn't run. I did, however do a TON of dishes that we were avoiding all weekend.

Today's run was a good one. My training plan called for 3 easy miles, but I was in the groove, so I ended up at 4.32 miles in 40 minutes.

I sat down on the treadmill to stretch and was promptly joined by Buddy.



He's kind of ridiculous.

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe all your pretty snow. We have bulbs coming up. Daffodils and crocus. Buddy is as cute as ever. You are totally correct, 6 and 8 are vastly different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems wrong that you guys are having spring already and we aren't!

      Delete
  2. The snow is stunning! I'm dying laughing at Buddy sitting w/ you on the TM. Maybe he wants to run on it w/ you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he was after a treat - I made some treats that day and he was stuck to me like glue trying to get another treat.

      Delete
    2. You probably smelled like a big dog treat after making them! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Gah! I LOVE this! our brindle boxer mix is a bit darker than Buddy (even has the same coat!). My husbands thinks I am crazy bc 90% of the pics on my phone are of my dogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just so cute! I have a ridiculous number of pictures of Buddy on my phone :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...