Friday, September 19, 2014

That makes it good for you

Hooray, it's Friday!

I'm really excited for this week to be over. I'm hoping that I manage to catch up on some sleep this weekend and I'm really looking forward to my group run in the morning. It is seriously one of the highlights of my week, even if it does get in the way of sleeping in on Saturdays.

I got a new RunnerBox today.

I always love the quotes they put inside the box.


The goodies:


I'm really interested to try out the Sunscreen Bands, though they may have been more helpful a few months ago.

And this somehow missed the group picture.


I've never heard of sport mud before, so I'm curious to try it out.

It is fun to work my way through everything, and I usually manage to make my treats last close to the next shipment (they come every two months).

I took this picture of Buddy early this morning. I feel like I would make the same face if someone was taking my picture before 6am.


Since Tom has been taking care of dinner all week, I tackled some dishes when I got home and made some red curry for dinner. I even remembered to cook the rice this time.


There's a ridiculous amount of spinach and broccoli in this, so that makes it good for you :)

Time for some relaxing, and maybe some ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think the Runner Box is a good value? I always feel like I'd end tossing things...do you always use it all? Hilarious picture of Buddy. I agree--I'd be making that face that time of day too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that the Runner Box is worth it (for me anyway) for now. I get a shipment every two months, and it comes out to $25 with shipping. I do pretty much always use everything, but I also have no dietary restrictions or allergies. I tend to like the boxes that have more edible things rather than some of the gimmicky things they throw in.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...