Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lazy Sunday morning and a progression run

Sunday mornings are the best for being lazy. Saturdays I get up to run with the group, so Sundays are the only day I can move a little slower.

We started the day with pancakes and coffee, as all days should if you ask me.


Buddy is ridiculous.

                   

He's the sneakiest 80lb dog you've ever seen.


Well, he think he's sneaky anyway.

I had a 5 mile run for the day that was supposed to be an easy one (it's a cutback week), but I was feeling good and turned it into a progression run instead.

I even kept track of my splits, which I don't usually bother to do on the treadmill.

Mile 1: 9:45
Mile 2: 9:20
Mile 3: 9:08
Mile 4: 9:06
Mile 5: 8:48

5 miles in 46:07, I've done worse!

This afternoon is for football. And laundry and dishes, but I don't want to talk about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...