Thursday, September 18, 2014

My new favorite GU and Sweat Pink!

First of all, Salted watermelon GU - Why did no one tell me?

I bought a couple when we were out and about the other day and took one with me on my long run Sunday - it was the best thing ever when I took it at mile 6. I may have ordered a box of them later that day.

Maybe.

Now for something pretty exciting -

A couple of weeks ago I applied to be a Sweat Pink ambassador.

Their mission statement:

We believe that kicking ass is best done in pretty shoes. We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick. We sweat pink.


So, I was super excited to get an email from them today and will soon be getting myself some pink shoelaces! :) I really like the spirit of the Sweat Pink community and I can't wait to get involved in it!

I missed another run today, but it was for a meeting that may lead to something cool, so I'm ok with it. I'm very excited that tomorrow is Friday - it's been a long week.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a SPA! I am so bummed that I lost my Salted watermelon GU that I picked up at rock n roll VA beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      I just got my 24 pack of salted watermelon GU in the mail today. I was kind of ridiculously excited.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...