Wednesday, September 24, 2014

All Pumpkin Spice, All the Time

I have 4 work days left. Yes, I'm definitely counting.

I was going to run when I got off work today, but instead I put in a sweatshirt and did the dishes.


I got off work too late to run on Tuesday, so now I'm feeling lazy and behind on my miles. But it still wasn't enough to get me to run tonight.

In happier news, Tom brought these home tonight:


You should go buy some. They're really good. Not crazy pumpkin-y, and not too sweet.

Tom bought a pull-up bar a while ago and I have been haphazardly working on being able to do a chin-up (because it's easier than a pull-up). I managed to do one from standing today (almost a whole one) which was pretty exciting.

It's going to be an early night at our house - sleep has been a little hard to come by this week for some reason. I can't wait for the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for having a few days off! I want to try just ONE of those oreos but I don't want the whole package laying around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very dangerous to have in the house - pretty tasty!

      Delete
  2. Yay for a chin-up and yay for pumpkin spice oreos and yay for 4 days left of work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ridiculous how difficult it is to work up to a chin-up! Now I'm down to 2 more days at work! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...